AGRI-FOOD AND FOOD PROCESSING
Our Food Team consists of Associates, Senior Consultants and Experts wit a combined 80 years of experience in both India and abroad and represents clients to identify new business and support them during the implementation. We cover experience the field of Snack Food, Confectionary & Chocolate, Dairy, Pasta, Potato flakes & granules, Coffee/Tea, Fresh Vegetables & Spices, Meat, Grapes & Wine, Prawn & Fish Food and Fruit Juices.
Trade Support Services:
Big and reputed Indian player (private sector) in the dairy sector is looking for technical assistance and strategic partnership to improve their processed food product range, raw milk sourcing (supply chain) and increase the quality of milk output from their own farms.
Indian investor with 25 years of trading experience and strong network in South India is looking for machinery and export channels for their new food venture (vegetable processing).
Dutch buying house is interested in setting up supply network to source (organic) agri-products from India with low pesticide residue and quality certification.
Dutch bakery (wholesale - organic) is keen on meeting a strong and credible Indian business partner to roll out their product range of 100+ varieties under an JV/Licence or other kind of partnership arrangement.
Government BID soon open for capacity building and technical assistance in meat processing sector, with strong focus on the implementation of quality systems and automated machinery. Invite for experienced companies to become part of the consortium.
- Import and export of food products and (used) machinery.
- In-market representation and troubleshooting for import or export.
- Distributors or technology identification and matchmaking.
Current Opportunities in Agri Food Sector
Matchmaking & partner search
- Identifying partners for tie-ups or Joint Ventures.
- Tie-ups with buying houses.
- Tie-ups with investors for debt, equity.
- Mergers and acquisition support.
Implementation Support & Technical Assistance
- Market Entrance Support, establishing new entities.
- Establishment of production facilities including land selection, design of buildings, team selection, quality management.
- Monitoring and set-up of (contract) farming and agri-systems for manufacturing units.
- Design and implement quality control systems, such as GlobalGap, IFS, BRC, HACCP, ISO 9000, 14000, 21000.
- Organizing internal(independent) audits by internationally certified lead auditors.
- Independent quality control of products before shipment.
- Liaising with certified laboratories or personal quality control.
- Knowledge transfer and training by foreign expertise to local team.
- Set up Pilot Projects.